Saturday, October 3, 2009

video animation and collage

to make my collage I took screen shots of different parts of my body off of facebook. I then put then in photoshop and used the magnetic lasso tool to cut out parts of the picture I did not need. I then put the images of each part of my body and put them together in a way that looked real. I decided to put my collage of myself over a background of a sunset because it symbolizes serenity which reflects my quote. 

To make my collage a movie I went to animation and used to tool at the bottom of the screen. I made sure the eye on the layers was on one layer at a time and made the seconds between each layer .5 . I then copy and pasted the collage onto the font poem, which was too small but I decided I liked it that way. I then saved it as a quicktime player video and put it onto my blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment