Monday, November 23, 2009

New Leaf webpage


For the mock website my partner, Jessica Smith, did the main website for The New Leaf hair studio. I chose to do a second page off of that main page so I did hair the hair care page under the services tab. I decided to keep the New Leaf Hair studio logo in the same spot as the main page. I changed the color of the specific tab i was on and moved the tab services above the other tabs and hair care to the right of the other tabs. I thought that would make it easy for the user to know where to go and specifically what they are looking at. I kept the font consistent with the main page and made the main topics a bigger font. Everything is all caps besides the information under the categories. I thought this was a good idea because the categories liek color and hair cuts let the user pay attention to what they are specifically looking for, and the lowercase services listed underneath are easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment